Saturday, August 23, 2008

Famine 30 & Peck's Convo

Sorry friends, it's been a long time i never update my blog and never visit you guys. I admit it's due to my laziness. Sorry~ Will visit you guys one by one very soon, wait for me k. =)

Today is the first day for "Famine 30" (a camp that organized to gather fund for the needy and for those who take part need to fast for 30 hours).

I was impressed to see that few participants actually came to our house to cook?! Yes, they cooked using our kitchen and vege. Three of them pretended to be disabled person and only one of them was normal. Their mission was to go into one of the house and finish cooking within 45 minutes. They cooperated well and finally it had proven that this is not a mission impossible, they did it! Congrats to them!! They were so happy until they hugged my mum, my aunt and me passionately and thank us "N" times before they went off, they are so so so friendly, cute, and sweet. Haha~



~ From Left: Pui Yee, Faith, Wei Yee and Kang Shun ~

~ The soup that they prepared. Taste Nice! ~

*************************************************************************************

~Next~
We went to Peck Chuan's (my best friend) convo in MMU on 9/8/08. (long time ago =.=", lazy to update)

~ Three cute bears for my beloved Peck. Ohh~ I am cuter than bears, wahaha~ ;p
~ From left: Xiao Wei, May Sen and Me ~
We are playing with Sen's new camera's functions while waiting for Peck to come out.

~Beauty and The Beast~ (jk jk, don't scold me, Sen's expression is funny, haha)

~ LOL~ Xiao Wei so cute. We had waited for two hours. Sob..T_T ~

~ Finally! Here she came! ~

~ Congrats to Peck Chuan for achieving Degree in Engineering!! ~

~ Peck, we are proud of you! ~
~ Cheer for her! Hurray! ~
~ Happy Happy~
~ Making silly expression, haha ~
~Last picture for four of us. =) ~
~ Siong's (the tallest one) convo at the same day in UM ~
Congrats to her for achieving Degree in Economics, so sorry i couldn't be able to attend because i went to Genting after Peck's Convo.

~ Dearest Peck, thanks for coming to my convo last year. I really appreciate it. ~

P/S: The pink bears was not bought by Peck, you still owe me one. ;p

~ Best Friend Forever ~

To my beloved Peck:

Peck, well done to you once again. After four years of sweats, sleepless nights, tears and blood ( no blood of course), you have finally graduated with flying colour (Is it? I actually dunno your result. Who cares? We are still best friends anyway ;p) Thanks for always being there for me during my convo, my birthday and other occasion. I promise to be there for you whenever you need me too. I wont ffk you (break promise) so do you ok? =) Muakss~

21 comments:

said...

Happy to see you again^^

宿影 said...

omg~u went to mmu cyber~
i'm mmu student, but study in mmu malacca:P
hope can attend my senior convo@@

Miney said...

welcome back sweety !


oh yea
so u took part in famine 30 ?=)
great !

Anonymous said...

At last I see your updates.Great!It seems like that you have a busy and nice Saturday.Hopefully you can have a wonderful Sunday too. :)

Barbie said...

Wah! Look at you! Che Che wear the illusive make up this time! ^ ^ So cute! The pics are so lively! I can feel your happiness by just looking at ur pic ^ ^ Heh heh...

Wah! a bunch of PINKY teddy bears! Barbie want them too *grin*

Yep Che Che! It's been awhile since you last updated your Realisation of a Dream ^ ^ , but you did show up again anyhow! Keep updating, okie? Barbie will keep stalking on you ^ ^ at least to check out what's going on there with my dear Che Che!

Oh, btw, thks for your compliment, but Barbie ain't that great lol...

Lots of love, missing, hugs, n Kisses! *muack*

Barbie love Che Che! ...<3...<3....

Akira 思胜 said...

欢迎你回来呢... 真的很久没见到你了呢...
最近应该很忙吧?

哇, 他们煮得这么好吃啊? 嘻嘻...

很棒呢, 因为出席了好朋友的毕业典礼啊...

友谊长久哦...

小海狗 said...

好开心的毕业典礼。。。。
我期待着。。。。

Chobits said...

魔羯女,
I am more happy to see you here. XD

宿影,
Of cuz you can attend their convo, why study so far away ar?

MiNღ唲,
Ohh, Min you are so sweet call me sweety. *blushing* So many people thought i took part wan? Actually i wan but at last my friend ffk me, so didnt take part. Sob..T_T

Liciece,
You are wrong. I went to Taman Jaya only, not busy at all..sob..T_T Very free~

Barbie,
Haha, thanks for praising, babe you want the pink bear, i gave out to many friends already, still left about 5 of them, you can have one, i reserve one for you k, hehe~ =) Don't worry will keep updating but very slow. Hehe~ Babe, have faith in yourself, you are great k. Che che love babe very much. Muakss and huggies.

Akira,
不好意思,最近有点忙,现在总算抽出一点时间。你也很忙可是你却懂得分配时间,希望我可以像你那样。=)谢谢你的祝福,也希望我们友谊永久。

名叫羊羽的路人,
期待着..毕业典礼还是...她的回应?嘿嘿~

Kikey Loo said...

the soup look good oh... :)

Anne said...

finally can see ur updated dy~~~miss u much much~~~ muack muack~~^^
u really took part of famine30??
the soups seems tasty~~~^^

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello, thanks for the comment and for the visit. You guys look so happy, and having so much fun... keep it up!

About your question on Alzheimer's desease, here's the info:

Alzheimer's destroys brain cells, causing problems with memory, thinking and behavior severe enough to affect work, lifelong hobbies or social life. Alzheimer’s gets worse over time, and it is fatal. In short, its a loss of memory..

God bless!

elaine said...

哇,真的很久没有看到你更新了,有点想念你..嘻嘻...
你把你的朋友弄得好好笑哦,哈哈...

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Chobits

U're back....

So happy to see your new post...

迷迭香 said...

so many bears !!!

welcome back ya ~ ^_^

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

OMGz...
got so many chicks' pics suddenly
><

-waiseng- said...

waited for 2 hrs? WOW, u should have gone there like 12pm. That's when it's gonna end. :P

I was one of the grads too :D

阿Don said...

yea! u have go famine30
why can not meet u again on bukit jalil there.. haiz!

Mei-Wah said...

wah~ congratulations to your dear friend~ :) it's happy to be graduate, FINALLY!

紫绵羊的心与情 said...

those bear bear very cute hor....congratulation to ur friend...finally,right?

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Chobits dearie!!
You already grad?
Envy u dear...
I just sold the flower for convo this year. he3~
Miss u a lot sweety!

babechuan said...

ahaha....
thanks for u all for coming!!!!!!!!
coming all the way from west...
hahhaa