Sunday, December 9, 2007

Convocation



After four years of studies, exams, projects, with hard works, sleepless nights, tears, sweats, and bloods (no blood at all, dont worry, haha). Finally, i had graduated!! Our convocation was held in Nikko Hotel on 8/12/07.





Queueing up for graduation coat. (From left-> Shirley, Candy & Me)




Olivia , Shirley, christmas tree & me





Me with christmas tree (made with botols)






Holding congratulation card made by me for Jaclyn & Shirley






I like the view behind





My best classmates (From left->Jaclyn, Shirley & Me)





My beloved classmates and Ivoynne (the pink bears were bought by Daniel)





My beloved parents







The oldest graduands - My pretty mummy, haha







Be prepared to throw our hats






Throwing our hats, yo~~






My best classmates and Kong Wai









My best beloved pal -Pat, thanks for coming






Suddenly someone opened the door, shocked!








In order to satisfy Pat,you just have to take photos with her non stop because she very 自恋 (write in chinese so that some people don't understand, don't blame me pat, hehe.. See I treat you so good)








Do I look like the cat?








Before going on stage (From left->Jonalton, me & Kelvin)








High Educated Graduands' Image Is Gone~~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

what a wasted ><
u nvr invite us for your convo!!
what pleasure we can c u make up pretty pretty xD

nvm, i'll invite u when my convo de.. xD
i wan white lily, no more no less.. 100 enough =P

a huge bear bear doll, soft soft n nice to hug

ur kiss kiss n hug hug.. arh.. dont want la. xD

Chobits said...

Hehehe...Na Na mei, you said already cannot take back your words.

DON'T WORRY, I WILL HUG U TIGHT AND KISS YOU NON STOP, wahahhahaa!!

babechuan said...

haha....
how u called me in this post ar?
rmb wat u promised me last time.......
haha...
piak !!!piak !!!
punished u!!!

Anonymous said...

你真得很漂亮!很高兴看到你毕业了!!为你感到骄傲!!
我的好朋友终于毕业了!!以前一起读书的日子,画面漂浮在我的脑海里...原谅我没有陪你一起走完学业这条路...原谅我没有出息你的毕业典礼...

看到你毕业了,我真得很高兴!!

Anonymous said...

很像猫的那张照片,很美。很有harry potter的feel...

Akira 思胜 said...

你毕业了哦!!! 还有, 你很漂亮哦!!!

去年的十二月八号啊, 我在做什么呢?
嗯, 我想我应该是在忙着我的生活营的事情吧...

虽然是很久的事情了, 我还是很高兴可以看到你穿上毕业礼服的样子...

原谅我这么迟才认识你, 不然的话, 我会去出席你的毕业典礼哦....

从你毕业典礼开始算起, 再过四个月就认识你了...

那么我就是,
四个月后之古代的人