Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bad Luck and Good Luck

BAD LUCK

On 26/3/08, the next day after i came back from Thailand, i met a road accident.

I was driving in a narrow valley to fetch my friends. A lorry parked in front of me not far from my friend's house. After they got into my car, i drove slowly and carefully because the straight road is too narrow. When i drove beside the lorry, the lorry driver suddenly opened his door and hit my car, i was shocked, immediately i braked my car, i nearly knocked the black car on my right, it was just a few inches away from the black car. I got down my car and checked on my baby Viva, Oh My God, he was injured, the side door caved in a bit and the front mirror broke a bit. The Indian guy kept on saying it's not his fault, he blamed us for driving too fast and he couldn't see us, it's ridiculous! The road is narrow and it's impossible for me to drive fast. We recorded down his car plat number and headed towards the police station to make report. Yun zai called Ah Tao to help us, he was really helpful, bringing us to KL police station and leading me to make report by following the procedures.

So here is some tips for everyone in case you meet road accident.

1) Don't panic, if the person who knocks on your car doesn't want to tolerate, then you should take down that person car plat number and phone number then make police report.

2) Write down the road address, if you have road accident in KL, then report to KL traffic police station near Halo Cafe at "Chi Chang Jie", for PJ I am not sure which police station to go, you can go to the nearby police station and ask. But you have to type the Malay report yourself in the computer.

3)If it's the other person mistake, then you can claim car insurance from that person IF HE REPORTS TO POLICE TOO, if he doesn't report then you have to claim your own car insurance or negotiate with that person how much he wants to pay you back.

4) To claim car insurance for yourself, photostat IC, Driving License, Insurance Policy, Car Card, and Original Police Report to bring to the car repair shop. To claim car insurance from the person who knocked your car, you need to do more procedures, seek advise from car service shop because i am not so sure about this too.

5) If you pay cash first and claim back insurance, you will only claim back 80 to 90%, make sure all documents are ready for the car repair shop and they will claim 100% repair fee from insurance.

I am really upset after the incident because my viva is new (use for half year only) and I am bad luck throughout this year, I don't know how long i can take if i keep on facing bad luck.




GOOD LUCK

On 28/3/08, two days after the road accident, we had a company dinner at PJ Hilton, I won the lucky draw!! My lucky number is 0396 and i got a big hamper. Only three person attended the dinner in one table (one table cost RM1,200, that mean each person ate RM400 food, wow, the most expensive dinner i ate), two other colleagues absent and others didn't want to go, each of us took three gifts home haha, three gifts and one hamper, not bad. Fortunately i got something back but of course it still cannot cover my repair fee if I really need to pay for myself, at least now it makes me calm a bit, I won't face bad luck whole year, just believe that something good is going to happen then you will be happy. CHEER~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think so much.The good luck will accompany you for your whole life and the bad luck is just some dust only. :D

スリナ * ⁿª said...

说好话灵验了
让我很开心

和你分享快乐
也让我跟着快乐 ^^

Anonymous said...

Lu.... I wan kitkat!!! mayb can bring me some luck too... hehehehe...

Joey Wong said...

姐,我也极需要好运呢,
可以spare一点点好运给我吗?
一点点就好,我不贪心的,,
还有,你的礼篮这么大,
我吃亏点,帮你解决一半吧!
看。。我对你多好

Akira 思胜 said...

坏运, 其实也不差,
因为, 它可以让我们体验到什么叫失落...

当我们体验到坏运时, 不可以埋怨, 因为这是人生的循环嘛...
当我们拥有到好运时, 要心存感激, 因为不是每天都会好运...

不要想太多了...
我想当你面对坏运,筹你会更坚强吧...

对了, 忘了告诉你, 你拍的照片很美!


古代的人, 是我吧, 就快要带了...