Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Turn to Give Out Gift ^^


I got a strange envelope last Thursday. Why strange? Coz..it did not show my address?

Oops! Sorry... the original envelope was not like that, it had name and address on it.

I amended it, i enlarged my name and covered my address.

Ok back to topic, why strange?

Firstly, no sender name. Who delivered this??? Can anyone recognize whose writing is this?


Second, there's another envelope inside, still no sign of sender name or even a letter to secure me.

I pressed it, it's soft! OH MY!! Will it be...DRUG?!!? Or...DIED INSECT?? Or...i...i...i cannot imagine!!

I can only remember what my parents told me - DO NOT SIMPLY OPEN STRANGER THINGS.

But curiosity win morality & self protection. I opened it.....



Tata! It is A CUTE SMALL TURTLE TOY that can hang on hp!! Wahahahaha!! No drugs no insects! Yeah~ ^^

But..wait! Who on earth will give me this present? My secret admirer?? Haha~

Ok ,ok, actually i already knew who gave it to me, I reveal it now, the present was actually given by Aunty Dragon because i played the guessing game and i guessed it correcty, read post from Dragon's blog --> Time for Answer

Note for Dragon: Wei, next time remember to write from who la, at least write from Dragon, if my self protection & morality win curiosity then maybe i will bring it to police station. =p

Anyway...MANY THANKS x1000000000000000000!

I Love It! ^^


Looks like giving out gifts for bloggers are popular recently, for me to catch up with the trend...

Ehem! Now..i am going to announce one interesting game. I am afraid nobody wants to play, haha~

Ok, for those who is interested to achieve a small gift (cheap cheap one ok), please continue to read.

I am going to give out a small gift for those who capture the funniest photo.

The game is very easy, just follow the step below:

1) Firstly, you just need to send one photo that you think is the funniest (no limitations, anything like people, sign, animal, car, etc..) to my email address mao_laine@yahoo.com.

2) Then write a caption to describe the picture (no limitation, write short or long also can)

3) Lastly, submit together with blogger name and website.

For example:


No Farting in my car.

Name: Chobits

Please submit the photo to my email mao_laine@yahoo.com before next Friday (27/6/08).

Thursday (26/6/08) will be the last day.

I will publish all the photos on next Friday night (27/6/08) and let you all to vote which photo is the funniest among all, who gets the most votes will get my prize (cheap cheap one ok).

So it is depends on blog friends to vote for the winner.

Hope there is some response. If there is only one person take part then i will give the prize to that person only, haha.

Ok, enjoy and have fun! ^^

p/s: I will be away tomorrow until Sunday for Penang trip, i will reply you guys as soon as i get back k. ^^

29 comments:

Dragon said...

i'm the first wor!!! yeah yeah... glad u like my gift!!

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, I'm the first, for once again!!!

That Uncle Dragon, why dont want to write any letter or any note to you? Weird man~ For me also cannot guess who is the sender at the first place.

Actually I got the same present with you, just the colour is different. The colour I got is Pink! Haha, he said is my designated colour! Well, it is true then!

Wow, another interesting game, I guess I need to take funny photos and send to you right? Hehe. Just wait and see!

Dragon said...

wah, u repeat cheap cheap one for 2 times! ok ok la, cheap cheap one lo... i need to search for photos then. hehe.

Dragon said...

akira, is not u! is me!!!

Tau Sar Phneah said...

i will try get something as well too..hehe..gooing to penang..hmm syok la you..enjoy yea!!

@ SmalL G!RL said...

heeeeheeeee!!! can i get ur gift without posting pics to u? haha...=P

ur page gt cbox mah? y i knt find? thnx for the message u wrotein my cbox=) i just WALKED...haha, so, it's not geng lah...

iamlz said...

Hmm..must be snapped ownself one ar? I got one leh, but it's downloaded one..qualify or x? Of cos I wont miss this chance!! XD

elaine said...

i wan join!!!and i oso wan the gift!!hehe~

Beverly's Secret said...

Cool contest!!! So creative!!
I will join you!!!

Anne said...

eh.....wat picture ne? O.O
need time oh~~
very interesting game~~
i think i take part of it~ ^^

rememeber to catch more picture at Penang hor~~ we miss u de~~^^

紫绵羊的心与情 said...

哇,chobits送大礼噢~~~~~
但是,我没有可爱好笑的照片叻,可惜ING

Piggy said...

wah...so cute the gift from dragon :)...

Aiyo, u will be here, i will be away pulak....but enjoy ur trip ya :)

Chobits said...

Dragon,
Of cuz i like, i always want to have one of that turtle, now i can touch it! So happy~ ^^ Thanks. Aiya. dun remind everyone it's cheap, shhh~

Akira,
Haha, you also get turtle ohh! I want pink too!
Ya lor, weird aunty, haha~ =P
Ok, looking forward to see your funny photo. ^^

Tsp,
You gonna take part too? Am so touch, ok ok waiting k. Maybe i will see you in Penang ler? Hehe~ ^^
Mei Mei,
Blek~ =P cannot get without posting pic, hehe~ I got c box at the left side, you can walk 10 laps wor, consider very geng liao. ^^

Limzhi,
No limitation, you can put any pic you want. Wow~ you wont miss this chance? Thanks for supporting me, *shake hand. Hehe~ waiting for your picture then. ^^

仔堡垒,
Haha~ If you win then the CHEAP gift will be yours, so sorry i am very "kiam sap" (learn this word from tsp pot. =p

BeverLy,
Ohh thank you thank you! *shake hand. Thanks for joining, it will become more and more interesting if more and more people join. ^^

Anne,
Anne mui, you also join ar? Thank you, muakss~ >.< Ok, i will sure take a lot of pictures de. Will miss you too~ sob..T_T

Purple Sheep,
Cant read chinese word here, will read it when i back from penang. ^^ But i guess the last word is.."qi dai-ing"? Looking forward to see the pictures?

Piggy,
Oops, where will you go when I am in Penang? T_T

Mei-Wah said...

chobits! you are going to penang tonight? wow... have a great time over there!!! :) and meeting a SPECIAL blogger over there too... hehehe...

chobits, as we are girls, we will get worried about our weight. but when i was in Penang, i can't help it but eat whatever i saw! cos it's so delicious and so tempting! weight ar? later only lose it... hehehe...

Mei-Wah said...

bout the contest, i will opened up my eyes BIG BIG and look at notices... hehehe...

Barbie said...

Hah Hah.... Akira! Dragon got the first place lol... :P Joke Joke. I think it's becuz of ur comment is abit lenghthy :D Thats y Dragon was de first heh heh....

Hey babe! YOu got another gift? So cute ^ ^ Barbie want one either ^ ^

((Hug)) Muah Muah! Me kissing Chobits twice Heh heh... Take Care sweetie

Geralvin said...

I have the kuma-kuma as well, is it when u press on it, it will say " i love u"? Hehe. I want participate as well.

Anonymous said...

I think there will have a long queue.Haha...Therefore I will only stand aside and look for the updates. :D

阿Don said...

大姐!
为什么时常都有礼物收的!
好吧!
我去找funny的图片!

小海狗 said...

no drug no insects but still hv animal......=.="

Somewhere in Singapore said...

How's penang trip?

Chobits said...

Mei Wah,
Haha, how you know i met with special blogger? You are right, when there is delicious food, we don't mind to gain weight hehe~ ^^
The contest you don't want to play oh? Sob..T_T

Barbie,
Baby!! Haha~ If you want gift you have to take part too, hehe~ Muah me 2 times? Then i muah babe 20 times. Got miss me or not when i'm not around? >.<

alvincheng,
Thanks for participating! Ohh, that turtle is known as kuma kuma, now i only realize. Thanks for telling but when you press on it, it has no sound.

liciece,
You don't want to take part ar? Sob...T_T

阿Don,
Xiao Di Di so obedient. Shh..cannot tell what is inside. Ok, waiting for your pic ya. ^^

名叫羊羽的路人,
Haha, but the animal cannot move no worries. ^^

Sharon,
My Penang trip is awesome~ ^^ Maybe these few days will post about it. Thanks for concerning.

Keith said...

I guess if I want you top open the package, I do have to place some name on iut (does not have to be mine)

LOL

Thank You for your visits to my site.

khengsiong said...

Regarding the game...
Must we take the pictures ourselves? Can we 'steal' from other people?

allaboutattitude said...

hahaha such a cute idea ... and a surprise too

Barbie said...

Hello there sweetie! Can I get the gift from u without playing the game? Lol... No way, right? Joke Joke!

Hah Hah... can't wait to see who's the winner heh heh... Who knows that the postman won't make mistakes, and delivers the gift to the wrong address? To my address? Lol... ^ ^

Barbie missing Chobits soooooo much, sweetie! ((((Hug)))) * muah muah*

Anonymous said...

Chobits!!! I just saw this today!! Will it be too late? Ok.. i go find funny pic now!!

Anonymous said...

wow~~~
wadd a nice game?
unfortunately....
im bz-ing prepare my stuff 4 enter uni
so i cant take part lee~~~
huhuhu,i wan de gift laa!!!!

K3ViN said...

Hi just blog hopping n found ur blog..... Haha i have send u an email of a picture.... Hope i no scare ur reader lor :P anyway really a nice gift lor..... i like it :P haha