Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tagged Again!

I have been tagged by dear Liciece.

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 11.02pm
Name: Elaine Yeong Pui Pui/ Lulu/ Chobits/ Leng Lui (this is fake)
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: sometimes 6 sometimes 7
Height: 165cm
Where do you live: PJ Old Town
Favourite drinks: Fruit Juice, I am healthy
Favourite breakfast: Anything
Have you ever been on a plane: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Yes
Fallen asleep in school: No, not so daring but fallen asleep in library with saliva
Broken someone's heart: Of course not, but others broke my heart…sob…T_T
Fell off your chair: Yes, very embarrassing >.<”
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nope, I prefer to sleep
Saved e-mails: I usually never delete emails
What is your room like: Like a guy’s room, very messy
What's right beside you: Wall
What is the last thing you ate: Mummy’s cooking
Ever had chicken pox: Yes
Sore throat: Many times
Stitches: No
Broken nose: No
Do you believe in love at first sight: Not really
Like picnics: Yes
Who was the last person you danced with: A group of people
Last made you smile: S S
You last yelled at: Er.. I am polite, I don’t yell >.<
Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Yes, many wor
Kissed anyone: Kiss my Patrick doggy
Get sick: No, am healthy coz drink fruit juice
Talked to an ex: NO WAY!!
Miss someone: Yes, many wor
Eat: Of course…>.<”
Best feeling in the world: Er….many wor
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yes, Patrick, Mr Bean Bear, etc..
What's under your bed: Empty
Who do you really hate: Of course no one
What time is it now: 11.17pm

Randoms :

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: No
Q: Do you have any siblings: Yes, my two brothers
Q: Do you want children: Of course I want
Q: Do you smile often: Yes~I am sweet
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: NOT AT ALL, TERRIBLE!!
Q: Are your toenails painted: No, not interested
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Anywhere
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Many colour, wearing Mickey Mouse pyjamas
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Driving home from work
Q: I can't wait till: I GET RICH!
Q: When did you cry last: Erm…can’t recall
Q: Are you a friendly person: Erm…not sure
Q: Do you have any pets: Yes, Blackie dog

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? – Don’t have at this moment
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? – Meaningless
Do you sleep with the TV on? – No, it’s a waste of electricity
What are you doing right now? – Answering, chatting in msn, listening music
Have you ever crawled through a window? - Yes
Can you handle the truth? – Yes
Are you too forgiving? - Yes
Are you closer to your mother or father? – Mother but almost the same
Who was the last person you cried in front of? – My aunt
How many people can you say you've really loved? – My family and friends
Do you eat healthy? – No…I like to eat junk food
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? - Yes
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? – Yes, cried in front of my aunt
How often do you go to church? - Rarely
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? – Friends or Bobby (My diary)
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? – Extremely, tremendously, terribly, obviously quiet
Are you confident? - Depends


5 things I was doing 10 years ago.. (1998, I was form 1)
1- Playing
2- Schooling
3- Traveling with Family
4- Tuition
5- Blurring


5 things on my to-do list today
1- Working
2- Sleeping in Office
3- Chit Chatting & Blogging in office and at home
4- Eating
5- Lazying


5 snacks I enjoy
1- Chocolates
2- Ice cream
3- Potato Chips
4- Biscuits
5- Sweets


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- House
2- Charity
3- Investment
4- Traveling
5- Buy whatever I want


5 of my bad habits
1- Lazy
2- No opinion
3- Extremely quiet
4- Don’t sleep and eat on time
5- Careless


5 places I have lived in
1- Malaysia
2- Hawaii (in dream)
3- Sea (in dream)
4- Moon (in dream)
5- Paradise (in dream)



5 jobs I've had
1-Admin Assistant
2-Promoter
3-Marker


5 people I tag
1- Akira
2- Vivian
3- Limzi
4- Yung Wei
5- S型•樱戈子

18 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

好啦, 我读完了... 嘻嘻...
先坐坐吧, 不然给别人抢去咯... 哈...

Akira 思胜 said...

我全都读完咯... 对你又进一层的认识哦...

里面有几样是负面的, 我想现在的你, 应该会更坚强面对人生了, 对吗?

有太多事情了, 我也很难一一诉说, 只想讲的是, 你讲话不要那么安静哦, 要对自己有信心的...

有钱了, 要去做慈善啊? 我很欣赏你这一点... 嗯, 要去旅行哦? 不如去日本赏樱花吧, 嘻嘻...

好啦, 我星期五再做这个TAG吧... 这么幸运被你们TAG了... 哈...

晚安!!!


愿你开心每一天
思胜

iamlz said...

Wah..first time being tagged lehh..you created it?

Anonymous said...

呜。。。。你害我!!!呜。。。

Anonymous said...

Finally you work it out.Answered all in very detail.Finally I know your doggie namely Patrick. :D

Chobits said...

Akira,
Haha, actually not to worry, you see when you finish reading it there is still no one will grab sofa from you. Appreciate your long comment.Yes, I am more stronger now, don't worry k. Hehe, i will go Japan someday. Waiting to see your tag. >.<

Limzhi,
Haha, it's your pleasure being tagged haha, no i didn't create it i don't know who create it but i am tagged by Liciece.

Yungwei,
我只是报仇而已,呵呵~ 别哭别哭,很好玩的。

Liciece,
That doggie is called Patrick, i didn't purposely name it, you can see Patrick everywhere in shopping centre or toy shop. >.<

Akira 思胜 said...

哈哈, 别这么说啦... 我只是刚好看到而已咯... 嘻嘻... 其实是等很久了, 哈...

我知道你会坚强的, 嗯, 我相信你哦...

要去日本啊? 真的吗? 我以后也是想去呢, 不如我们一起去哦... 嘻嘻...

我的TAG啊, 哈哈, 看来你想知道我多一点呢... 嘻嘻...

小海狗 said...

walao...all in dream.....
u r not a realistic person....
bleah.....

aiyoyo...after u is limzhi,the me pula.....really wan know my secret mie......LIMZHI!!

Chobits said...

Akira,
不只是我想知道啦!我想你的BLOG FANS都很期待,嘿嘿~而且上次你TAG我,这次换我报仇了。>.<

名叫羊羽的路人,
What la, say me not realistic.>.<"
I already know your little secret hehe, Limzhi is so willing to know yours wor, i think i need to tell her then~ kekekkekeeke

Akira 思胜 said...

哈哈, 对啊, 给你个机会报仇一下也好的... 嘻嘻...

其实也不错啊, 给我的朋友认识我多一点咯, 包括你哦... 嘻嘻...

我过几天就会做那个TAG了... 现在还有KELANTAN的些许照片还没放上去咯...

敬请期待吧... ^^

Anonymous said...

aiks...always get misunderstanding...but Patrick is a nice name,try to call your doggie Patrick and see what he will reflect.haha~~~

Dragon said...

hahaha, i like to read but lazy to do. hehehe. finally have new post, although is a tag. :)

donald said...

哈哈,我也是第一次听说你家的Patrick哦!~
通常狗狗都跟主人一样的,我想你家的狗狗一定是又可爱又糊涂又懒又谗的吧!~
:P

颖/ YY said...

Yeah yeah ~ 你终于玩这个 tag 了 ~ ^^

有更认识你哦 ~ ^^

原来,你是个很安静的人哦? 为什么呢? 方便说说吗? 我好奇 ^^ 其实,我也很安静的,除非很熟的朋友才会多话一点。

看到你 tag Vivian,吓我一跳~ 我的英文名也是 Vivian 叻~ 哈哈~ 同名就是这样~

Anne said...

我很欣赏你的答案 哦~~ ^^
赞~!无的弹!!哈哈哈~~^^

iamlz said...

Wah..so nice of Chobits la..hmm 羊羽, who knows one day i can have a portion of the wat..jogoya(?) also?? kekekehhhh~

Chobits said...

Akira,
今晚的Kelantan沙发非我莫属了。

liciece,
If i call my doggie patrick then he wont have any reaction, hehe~ ^^ Maybe he will be jealous and bite my patrick, so no way i will call him that name.

Dragon,
Uncle dragon..you ar, say me lazy, actually you also very lazy people.

donald,
汗~ 你到底是在称赞我呢,还是在笑我?
可恶的唐唐~T_T

毒蝎女,
我也不懂为什么耶~ 我可以静到被别人说我患了自闭症,我想你没有那么严重吧?嘿嘿~Vivian是我的好朋友,不懂她会不会玩呢!因为他很懒惰Update的.

Anne,
你太夸张啦~哈哈~我好想知道你的答案哦,不如我也Tag你吧!嘿嘿,加上去变六个.

Limzhi,
Hehe, if he treat us Jogoya (buffet that cost RM100) then i will ask you to join us haha~ ^^

Anonymous said...

你得狗不是叫blackie 咩?@_@"?