Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Trust


I am very upset these few days, i thought i can act as usual, being optimistic and happy going, but i fail. I think of him when i see his pictures, i made a decision to put in my cupboard but then it couldn't stop me from thinking. I do not miss him because what he did really hurt me terribly but i am still reflecting of the past sweet memories that we used to had. When i hear those touching songs, tears dripping beyond my control.

I used to speak in baby language with him (something like "aiyomo"), i don't even realize that baby language just slip out from my mouth unintentionally when i am alone, i stunned and felt so horrible, i must stop using that kind of language! Why did he repeat his mistakes again and again while i was just like a doll being played and forgiving him over and over again.

I couldn't blame him though, he was like that because i chose to trust him too much, he was pampered by me until he lost his own dignity, pride and basic morality. I need to forget all these and begin with a new life. I just pray that he won't repeat the same mistake anymore to disappoint those who love and trust him.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

时间是伤痛的良药
很久很久的久以后
任何人触动那伤疤
你也可以一笑而过地..

很久很久以前
我尝试过那疼痛
时间的磨练
让它成为无关痛痒的疤痕

越是蓄意忘记
越是难以忘怀

听苦情歌
让自己大哭一场真的有效

私地下再推荐你啦 xD

p/s:我妹根本不懂我何时失恋的..可见我很厉害下下.. ^^

Chobits said...

谢谢娜娜,希望时间可以冲淡一切。

babechuan said...

偶尔哭哭就好了。。。。
时常哭,会变丑哦。。。。

Anonymous said...

叫你忘记,肯定很难...可是要永远记得我们永远在你身边!!

Akira 思胜 said...

事情已经过去了,
再想也没有用了...

天意, 要让你体会这经验,
命运, 要让你走得更加远.
机会, 会在你需要是出现,
爱情, 会给你想要的温馨.
朋友, 支持你并解决一切,
而我, 会拉你一把走下去.

嘻嘻, 很久很久没写这样的连续词了... 你又打破我的记录了... 哈...

好了, 希望你每天要开心哦... 有什么事情记得要告诉我, 我很乐意做你的聆听者...

Cheers~
古代的人=p