Saturday, February 2, 2008

Work Holiday


Hey guys, my bloggy is opened to anyone to leave comments, not necessary need to own a Google account, i have changed the setting.

Have you ever dream of working and travelling at the same time?

If it is a "YES" in your mind, then JOIN me!! Leave comments to me, we will plan together haha~~

I found this interesting plan in Sin Chew newspaper on 29/1/08, you can work and travel either in England for two years or New Zealand for half year. Though England looks more appealing because of the rates, for me, i prefer to work in New Zealand. I always think that New Zealand is a nice place to stay, very relaxing and healthy with fresh air, green view, with a lot of bull bull, cow cow, sheep sheep, flower flower, sun sun (if there is more than one sun on earth, then there is no sign of bull bull, cow cow, sheep sheep, human human, etc on earth anymore,haha..). What am i talking about? Ok pull back to topic. In New Zealand you can choose to work in farm house or fruit garden, etc. For animal lover like me, it'll be a joy to work with a bunch of animals. Haha~~

It is limited to 1,150 people from age 18-30, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. For those who interested, please log on to the following website to register:


1) http://www.vfs-uk-my.com/ for England

2)
www.immigration.govt.nz/secure/default.htm for New Zealand.

I am planning to go with my colleague but it seems that my parents do not allow me to go. I told them about this plan but my dad disagreed by saying it's bogus, cheating people, but this news was published in Sin Chew newspaper, how can it be unreal?


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laine i oso quite interested with this programme, really hope that can go with you.But if we can't go together also never mind.I really hope that you can go, then you can share your experience with me.Hope that you can realise this dream for me. Having dream is the most amazing thing in life.Don't give up, i give my full support to you but not in term of financial lah.

Chobits said...

Sen Sen Leng Lui, i also wish to go with you, maybe next year i will go again? Is hard to predict, or maybe i can't go because of my parents? Thanks Sen for your MENTAL support haha~~Muakss~ Wish you all the best in your studies, this year will be tough for you, prepare you project early, this is my advise to you, don't do last minute works, ok? Gambate! I also give you mental support. GOGO~~

Anonymous said...

Working holidays are quite common and a good experience. I might do a working holiday in Japan for 4 months this year, teach English. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

YeaH YeaH
I'm really interested too!! ^^
N guess what? I'm prefer NewZealand as well..
Erm.. hard to say wor.. xD

babechuan said...

im interested as well.....
working life is kinda boring....
if u can work while travel....
it will the best thing in life....
and I hope I can make this dream will come true oso......
ai...
im goin to work soon oso....
sobz ..sobz....

Chobits said...

Tiney,
Good luck to you, hope your japanese will improved too haha, find one japanese guy ohh~i think they are cute, hehe..

Pixie,
May i know who are you? Come, we go New Zealand together, yeah~~


Bin,
Thanks for your explanation, it makes me want to go more. =)


Pat,
Hey, come we go together. I will tell you when i register. =D

Anonymous said...

hahaa..laine jie i plan to go NZ this year wan..but they need 1- 2 years experiance then we go togetherlo, tat time sure ur parents & mine let d..
plus my friend is there so it is very conveninet..but i donnoe whther u wan to wait anot la..hehe up tp u..& all the best !!=p

from:
Vicki Mei

Anonymous said...

Lu~~~ Im interested too.. can tell me more about the procedure?

Akira 思胜 said...

不错嘛, 那么你有尝试过吗?

给我的话, 我很想去别的国家咯...
日本吧, 看樱花, 很想带你一起去赏花咯...

不过, 现在我们应该做的是,
好好拿经验, 以后有机会就去国外,
我想当时一定会有机会的...


古代的人, 位于五月一号...