Monday, April 14, 2008

Orange Run



*Photo grabbed from Vi, from left --> Me, Addy & Vi




Yeah~~ We had finished the 9km race!

It was not as tired as i thought but it's fun although we don't win.

I woke up late yesterday, the race already started when we reached there, but i didn't mind, i still want to run~

There's an embarrassing incident happened when i took my tag number from the counter. When the counter girl asked which categories I took part in, I answered "BELOW 18" unintentionally.

She opened her eyes big big like seeing a monster, stared at me unbelievably, some more she bursted out:"HARRRR????!!"

Wuwu~~so bad~ I know i don't look like 18, no more "pok pok chui" but her reaction made me feel like i should be in the category of above 35. Sob~ T_T

For those people who love to run, here is some meaningful advises from Bin Bin:

1) Eat your meal two hours before the run (80% full)

~Hehe, i woke up late and i ate "dai bao" half an hour before the run, sorry Bin~ =P

2) Drink Water + Salt + Sugar to give energy and prevent the water from flowing out too fast.

~It's 7am in the morning and i went to the kitchen to take salt and sugar to put in my water and drank, my mum saw it, and shouted at me:"Oii~WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" like shocking to see her own daughter drinking this strange combination haha~

3)If you feel pain during the run, press on the pain part hardly, after 5 minutes you won't feel pain anymore.

~ I just pressed for few seconds (still works) because it will make people think that I am injured, pai seh~

4) Breath in using nose, breath out using mouth, this is to prevent your throat from being too dry.

5) KEEP ON RUNNING don't walk, even if you feel tire, just run very very slow, once you walk, you will feel hard to start running again. (advise from my champion aunt)

Uhoh~ I can only remember Bin's four points, so so so sorry, maybe Bin you can add in other advises in my comments, hehe~

For those who are interested in marathon, feel free to visit this website:

Runner Malaysia

It will give you information regarding marathon events for every month, keeping us updates about the time, venue, form, prize, etc.

I am going to challenge POWER RUN (10km) in Dataran Merdeka on 27 April 2008!

Come and join me!! ^^

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think next time you should apply those all better than this time.And I hope I can hear you win a prize once a day to show your power! :D

Akira 思胜 said...

你真的很有活力呢! 加油哦...

迷迭香 said...

wow... u completed the race !! cool ~ ^_^

Anonymous said...

If you feel pain during the run, press on the pain part hardly, after 5 minutes you won't feel pain anymore.

thanx 4 sharing dis 4 me
i jog everyday bt i rilly dunno bout dis

Anne said...

fu yooh~~ u really did complete the race~~ ^^ congratulations~~
hm~~ dun no i can tahan how long leh~~ x.x

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. Lu... we did it!!! Congratulations to you too...

Chobits said...

Liciece,
Look so high on me? It's impossible for me to win prize, i just run for fun~

Akira,
Exercise is fun and healthy, you should exercise more too. ^^

迷迭香,
Ya, but not running all the time, i think i walk more than run. hehe

S型•樱戈子,
You are welcome~actually i learn all this from my friends. Wow, you are very sporty, can jog everyday~ well done! Keep it up!

Anne,
I am sure you can complete the race too! =D

Vi,
Yeah~We Rox! Come! We go for Power Run together, haha!

Akira 思胜 said...

Yup, I think so. haha, I guess swimming also part of exercise right? hehe... Because I swim for 4 times each week, depends on my schedule lor...

Chobits said...

Akira, wa~ actually you are very sporty too~so there is no need to envy me, hehe~ i only jog one time each week.

Akira 思胜 said...

jog is better than swim ler... haha... You know me lar, see I always go to eat eat eat, become neutral zor... haha...

Anonymous said...

i hate jogging,im not good at it.badminton is still fit to me.haha,my favourite sport is power style.

Anonymous said...

im nt sporty
i js wan 2 kip myself fit^^
im fatt enuff~
gee~~~~~

Anonymous said...

saw some new pic here.cool guys!:D

Anonymous said...

Good post.