Friday, April 18, 2008

Thanks to All My Blog Friends

This week, I am sO So sO So busy working until 8pm or 9pm only reach home.

Recently i want to put more patient and passion in writing blog.

It's kinda fun to know more new blog friends and I want to be very hardworking like Akira, Anne, Beverly, and S 型. >.< You guys are fantastic~ keep on blogging non stop and leaving comments non stop, so touch~ T_T

Akira, thanks for introducing so many movies, food and places. And most of my new friends i found them through you. Hehe~ I will always make sure that my stomach is full when i read your blog so that my stomach won't complain.

Stomach 仔:"Don't read his blog anymore, coz i can only see the pictures of delicious food but can't eat!! Not fair!! Wuwu~ "

Anne mui, i just feel very close to you because we both same same 大头虾 and we like bear bear and dance, hehe~

Beverly, I like to read your beautiful blogs~ those nice scene, teaching people how to make cakes, sexy photos (the leg and butt, haha~), can make my "eyes front one bright" -direct translate into mandarine "眼前一亮",hehe~ don't learn, no such word in english.

S型~your blog reflects girls' thinking, i am mostly agree with you, keke~ thanks for leaving comments to my every post, don't look down at yourself anymore k, you are cute you know. =P

And thanks to my favourite everyday visitors and best friends - First place goes to Bin, then Vi and Donald. Bin thanks for your encouragement, without your help, i won't be able to write blog so often, besides, your advices and comments are very meaningful to me, really, thanks. Vi, my LV partner, why LV? Coz Lu + Vi = LV (name created by Donald), LV makes me think of 迷迭香 coz she just bought LV beg and likes to show off, haha~ Donald Duck!! Your image already gone (refer to my previous post "photos"), haha~ don't be sad, the reason i post your photos is to remember you that is far far away in China, see i so good.

傻鱼 makes me think of MONEY $$ coz she mentioned about earning money from blogging and winning money from DHL competition haha~ If you find any other ways of learning extra money, remember to tell me more k?

Kevin, ohh poor Kevin, makes me think of the terrible car accident, same thing happend with me, he met an accident but he was more serious and fortunately we both are safe~ yeah~

Slowly getting to know:

Purple sheep ~ you havn't tell me the story of purple sheep

Yicookies ~ actually we know each other, remember me?

Vicview ~ bin's friend right? hehe

Vivi0914 ~ same name with my friend Vi,haha

Ryan ~ gone to Thailand already?

Beck lim ~ exremely intresting blog, strongly recommended ;)

Zhengdhongand ~ when are you hopping to my blog again?

Yung Wei ~ interesting Capricorn Teacher, haha~

Hmm...do i miss out anyone? If yes remember to scold me ya.

And guess what? How long do i know them? Around 10 days if not mistaken. Within these 10 days i find out so many things about my new blog friends, isn't it amazing? I can improve my knowledge about blogging, know more IT things, know where to eat delicious food, where to travel, what movies to watch, how to make cakes, how to feel the same with bloggers, how touch when you see every true words they left in your comments, haha, i am promoting the fun part for blogging, do you guys enjoy blogging too?

Forgive me for not leaving comments everyday but i will try my best, today is tired so i just update new post. Tomorrow i will find out more about my new friends' secrets and stories hehe~ Wait for me ^^


24 comments:

凯文@〉〉-------世界奇观 said...

wah!!really hardworking...
from 8am to 9pm, non stop???
actually wat s ur job o??
i m oso happy to know u..

紫绵羊的心与情 said...

ok,ok,i will tell u......
give me some time,,,,
thanks 4 treat me as ur friend,really,touching.....

Chobits said...

Kevin,
No ar, is from 9.30am to 9pm, of cuz not everyday, if everyday then i want to quit already coz i am very lazy actually, hehe~ I am happy to know you too~ Yeah~Faster update your blog ohh~

Purple Sheep,
Ha..don't be thankful, make me pai seh~ >.<
Ok waiting ya, you can do it slowly, if you have time only post your story.

傻鱼 said...

so happy to see my name inside your blog.. thanks to you also for promoting my blog...

Akira 思胜 said...

我很荣幸排在第一名,哈,谢谢你哦... 我也很开心可以认识你咯...我吃好料嘛, 也要跟你们一起分享嘛...对吗?

答应你的事,今晚我一定会放上你所要求的POST咯...嘻嘻...

很开心可以认识你!!!

Anonymous said...

oh! i see~~~u have meet a lot of new friends lah~~! i m happy with u! but don't only want new, forgot "old" boh!!

wawen said...

you forget me liao...wuwuwuwuwuwu~~~~~~

Anonymous said...

Suddenly see your touching words.Actually all things I did are as a friend needs to do.Therefore there is not necessary to say so many thanks to me.I only hope you can find another blue sky. :)

Beverly's Secret said...

Thank you for loving my blog!
It's such an honor seriously...
Also, it's such a pleasure meeting so many wonderful friends out there...

Thank you again! I'm so glad that you like it...I'll work harder!

Happy blogging~~

Beverly's Secret said...

Ohh..forget to mention..

I LOVE YOUR BLOG TOO ^0^

阿Don said...

LoL
so pro.. all also write..!
write me next time la.. lol

小海狗 said...

+u+u+u

Anonymous said...

so glad to hear dat...
by de way,i think many KL girls r better den me laa...im jus nothing if i go KL...bt it doesn't mean dat i wan 2 compete or any,xixi^^
seem u like it,i will always reflects much more girls' thinking in my blog~
n...wanna say,thanx 4 being my blog frens too^^

Chobits said...

傻鱼,
You are welcome, what rewards can i get from you? hehe~

Anonymous,
You are Rhu Rhu? Na Na? Pat? Wen? Of cuz i will remember you all~I am not that bad, is just that you all seldom update bloggy.

Wen,
Hehe, who ask you seldom read my blog. ;P Ok la, i apologize, next time mention about you k?

liciece,
I should say thank you de, really, just to words sincerely from my heart, thanks for the wishing, hope you find your colourful sky too~ ^^

BeverLy's Secret,
You are the first person who says love my blog, thanks so touch, wanna hug hug~ T_T

SuwaN,
Haha, of cuz i remember all, just left out Wen, next time i will mention you de, hehe~

名叫羊羽的路人,
Thank you very much, u too! GAMBATE!

S型•樱戈子,
You ar..still so humble, nvm~ humble is good.Thanks for being my blog friend too, it's my pleasure to know you. >.<

迷迭香 said...

sorry for being the last to leave a comment here...
tks for mentioning me ~ :p
for wat ever reason that may be, pls keep it up, cheers !

Anne said...

O.O
sorry...late reply~~~ cuz i dun hav internet at home~ so cant reply~~pluz saturday is holiday~ is agong perak birthday~~
O.O OMG~~ chobits is express her feeling~~ muacks~ thanks for given me comment~~^^
hey~ girl~ u work so late...got O/T boh??3.0x ma?? triple? or double? u home is near ur office?? how u come to office?? =P too many question~~ haha~ I'm the KBC family o~~~ ^o^

p.s...nice to meet u too~ ^^

Ryan Chin said...

ah ! i saw my name there... i got no time read everything cos exam week nw~~ thank you~~

i haven been to thailand la.. coming 22nd may go phuket.. still a long way to go .. hehe.. visit u again afterall my test~ hehehe

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at smartlu.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Peter

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Top website, I had not noticed smartlu.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Continue the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Awesome web site, I hadn't come across smartlu.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Carry on the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but argg it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my message if you do!

I would appreciate if someone here at smartlu.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Harry

Anonymous said...

Logically, I agree

[url=http://www.graj24.pl/darmowe-gry_akcji.html]gry akcji[/url]
| [url=http://www.graj24.pl/darmowe-gry_akcji.html]gry akcji[/url]

Anonymous said...

Салон Секреты Красоты предлагает большой выбор классических салонных услуг: парикмахерские услуги, маникюр, педикюр, косметология, перманентный макияж. Мы работаем более 10 лет и придерживаемся принципа соотношения цены и качества обслуживания. Для постоянных клиентов действуют акции и бонусная система. Заходите на наш сайт [url=http://s-krasoti.ru/] маникюр на коротких ногтях в домашних условиях для начинающих
[/url]